About Tradition Center for Commerce
The Tradition Commerce Park is located in Port St. Lucie, Florida within the master planned community of Tradition.
It is approximately 1,247 acres and is approved for a mix of uses including office, retail, industrial, multi-family residential, recreational/entertainment and other beneficial opportunities for citizens.
The Property is generally bounded by Tradition Parkway (1-95 Exit 118) to the north, Becker Road (I-95 Exit 114) to the south, Village Parkway to the west, and I-95 to the east.
It has about 3.7 miles of Interstate 95 frontage along with easy access to I95, Florida’s Turnpike, US-1.
- Platted parcels ranging from 1.4 acres to over 400 acres are available
- About 120 acres available for immediate development
- An additional 350 +/- acres available for planning and development on the north side
- Approximately +/-300 acres available for planning and development on the south side at the northwest quadrant of the Becker Road I-95 Interchange Exit 114
- Has existing annual Special Assessments of approximately $3,900 per acre
- Is located within the City’s Community Redevelopment Area which allows for incentives related to the Special Assessments
- Has public infrastructure improvements available including water, sewer, underground electric, gas and fiber communications
- Is located in Port St. Lucie which has over 195,000 residents
- Has negotiable options with the City
Click here to check out our Tradition Center for Commerce video.
Click here to see aerial view of Southern Grove and Tradition Center for Commerce.
Tradition Center for Commerce, Port St. Lucie, Florida, USA