Development Opportunities in Port St. Lucie!
Posted on January 29, 2020
Development Opportunities Available in Port St. Lucie at Tradition Center for Commerce!
In partnership with the City of Port St. Lucie, Tambone at Tradition is excited to present land purchase and development opportunities for Phase 1 at Tradition Center for Commerce in Port St. Lucie, Florida.
Phase 1 (84 acres) has many potential uses, including:
- Parcels Ranging from 1.32 Acres – 35 Acres
- Parcels Can Be Combined or Subdivided
- Immediate Development Opportunities
- I-95 Frontage
- Village Parkway Frontage
- Easy Access to I-95, Florida's Turnpike and US-1
- The Tradition Center for Commerce is Located in Port St. Lucie, Florida within the Master Planned Community of Tradition
- Port St. Lucie is the #1 Safest, Large City in Florida
- Port St. Lucie is the Third Largest City in South Florida
- 21 Miles of Pristine Beaches
- 3,500+ Residences Built or Permitted in Immediate Area
- Recognized as Top in the Nation for Millennials Buying Their First Home
- Close to Cleveland Clinic, Keiser University, and City Electric