New Resources in the Midst of COVID-19
Posted on April 10, 2020
Last week, we announced the launch of Our St. Lucie, a new, free digital resource for St. Lucie County residents and businesses to access important information during this global crisis. From what restaurants are open, to government and business updates, to entertaining things to do while staying safer at home, our goal is to provide timely and useful information as a service to our community.
As a credible, online resource, Our St. Lucie is updated regularly so check back often.
Please help us build this online resource! Send information, links and suggestions for improvement to email@example.com.
We may be separated, but we are all in this together.
Take care and stay well,
Richard and Lori Tambone
Below are a few new items that we added this week that may be of interest to you:
- Check out our reorganized Small Businesses, Financial, and Operating Resources Page. CLICK HERE
- We continue to add more Restaurants that are Open for business. CLICK HERE
- New Information and Resource Links Added This Week
- Complete list of COVID-19 Executive Orders as well as other resources from the Governor's office;
- Economic Development Council of St. Lucie County COVID-19 Business Assistance Web Portal for updated information on programs and services to assist your business and employees;
- FedEX is offering free printing and mailing of unemployment assistance paper applications at over 100 storefronts across the state;
- The Florida Chamber of Commerce is seeking feedback from businesses who have applied for any of the loan programs available through the COVID-19 pandemic;
- The Microfinance Guarantee Program & State Small Business Credit Initiative (SSBCI) are two additional programs that are available through local participating financial institutions in partnership with the State of Florida economic development arm Enterprise Florida;
- Two New Opportunities for Local Manufacturers to Participate in Needed Supply Chain;
- The Florida Department of Economic Opportunity now offers two new technology upgrades to improve the claims submission for unemployment compensation;
- To assist in promoting businesses that are open, the City of Port St. Lucie is providing a list which is updated weekly, including a survey for businesses who want to be included on the list;