20 Acre Commercial Office Development Opportunity in Port St Lucie!
Posted on April 27, 2020
In partnership with the City of Port St. Lucie, Tambone at Tradition is excited to present land purchase and development opportunities for Parcel G at Tradition Center for Commerce in Port St. Lucie, Florida.
Tradition Center for Commerce is located at an I-95 exit and is just 4.5 miles from the Florida's Turnpike!
With easy access, Village Parkway frontage, and a great local workforce in South Florida's 3rd largest city, Parcel G offers opportunity for commercial office space to a myriad of companies, big or small, on this nearly 20 acre parcel!
Other uses include:
- 19.75 Acre Parcel; Can Be Subdivided
- Village Parkway Frontage
- Easy Access to I-95, Florida's Turnpike and US-1
- Immediate Development Opportunities Available
- The Tradition Center for Commerce is Located in Port St. Lucie, Florida within the Master Planned Community of Tradition
- Port St. Lucie is the #1 Safest, Large City in Florida
- Port St. Lucie is the Third Largest City in South Florida
- 21 Miles of Pristine Beaches
- 3,500+ Residences Built or Permitted in Immediate Area
- Recognized as Top in the Nation for Millennials Buying Their First Home
- Close to Cleveland Clinic, Keiser University, and City Electric